Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Examined Life

Dear readers,

I apologize for not having updated recently. I have been awful. It's not quite true that I haven't written for you since the third, despite what my blogger page claims -- hop over to the Oberlin Blogs if you haven't seen my latest post. (You can find it here.) I've also been writing at the blog I have to keep for my Spanish class. Any blogging energy I have usually gets channeled into one of the two.

You all deserve a spectacular update, but I am just taking a break from studying for biology so the information can sink in before I review it again, and I haven't much time right now. I just took a psych exam and felt really good about it, which might have something to do with the fact that my friend Charles and I studied for more than six hours altogether (only one of which was last night -- aren't you proud?).

I hope to feel just as good about my bio test, but I'll have to spend a lot of time on it in the next two days! I also have a Qur'an exam on Thursday. We got our last ones back today and I am happy with my grade, but the single essay questions could be anything, so I have a lot of reading to do.

I'm actually looking forward to the tests (what? Must be spillover from the psych test) but that's not the best part of my coming week. Early Friday morning, I'm flying to Hartford to mentor at the PeaceJam Conference. I'll be sure to write all about that on Monday once I have some room to breathe. For now, sorry for not updating earlier, or more often, or longer, or ... well. Anyway, ciao! Much love, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! (Comments are the best part of having a blog. No lie.)