Saturday, November 20, 2010

Okay, so It's Saturday. It's Friday in California.

So, y'all should comment more often. Just sayin'.

Tonight was pizza night! We had squash-and-onion pizza, so sweet and fruity I thought it contained apple; and then veggie pizza, with broccoli and other goodies, plus a generous helping of cheese; and doubtless many more, but I didn't stick around, preferring to spend my dinnertime conversing with two of the Usual Suspects on the porch rather than fighting over [delicious, perfectly risen, cheesy] carrion with all the other buzzards.

 -- I most likely forgot to mention that the Usual Suspects are Peter, Brenna, Sam and Whitman. It's just simpler to write that way. Anyway, four of us (Brenna went to go see the opera) played Scrabble for awhile; then Peter, Sam and I went for a walk, just to get out into the world. At eleven, Peter and I went to see OCircus, which was wonderful -- it wasn't as technically impressive as the Aerialists show, but it had a funny plot, engaging characters and some phenomenal performances. At midnight I went to temp the fridges and found myself in the midst of a food party, with fresh challah bread, egg-veggie scramble, and homefries.

Mmmm.

So, it doesn't have to be in comment form, but y'all should tell me what you want to hear more of. Weekend activities? Classwork? Food? Do you want teenage angst? Because I can so do teenage angst.

I am also happy to supply more and-then-we. It's easy, and if you are interested in reading it, I'm interested in writing it. That goes for everything, so let me know.

In the meantime, much love! Good night, fellow Californians.

5 comments:

  1. You've been very busy! I haven't been as busy keeping up, but i just read through your newest posts. Why am I so hungry now? Oh, because you are always feasting and/or cooking feasts and/or having tea and cinnamon yummies. And I was worried about you subsisting on sprouts and tofu...
    Things to hear about: stuff you said you'd get back to in your posts. like the aerialists. i don't think you got back to that. your blogs are so rich in content, and they pique my curiosity, but then you run out of time. what have i said about the classwork? blog first, study later. NO! that is my evil twin sister saying that. DON'T LISTEN. she is evil.
    love all that you share. can't wait until T'giving.
    Love,
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm showing Papa how to do this, go figure? Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a test.
    Love,
    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying to post comments on your most excellent blog, but have been unsuccessful 'til now. I finally figured out that my security programs have gotten in the way.

    Don't do "teenage angst". You'll sound like those German writers who speciallize in angst from the day of their birth; even angstier than Russian authors. I did angst for a while, but nobody ever paid attention. Being happy, cheerful, and positive goes a lot further.

    Love,
    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  5. "More about his visit in the next entry!" Love ya, ya little prevaricator!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! (Comments are the best part of having a blog. No lie.)