Monday, December 6, 2010

"Boy and Two Orange Bins:" A Milestone in Modern Photography

Thanks for the comments, everyone! No post today -- too much to do. Instead, here is a picture of Wilson preparing to make his Thanksgiving pumpkin pies, which were excellent.


I was also going to post a picture of my friends, but I couldn't find any in which we looked like normal human beings. Also, I would have to ask everyone's permission first, and I don't have time for that either. Anyway, I'm going to write a Spanish reflection and memorize a story now. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Check out the echo of the piemaker's posture in that of the two figures in the sepia-toned photo on the wall, on the far left - cool! - I'm so glad I stumbled upon this blog - keep it up! - A. Leibovitz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! (Comments are the best part of having a blog. No lie.)