Tuesday, December 14, 2010

ODigenous

One of the many things I love about Oberlin is the Experimental College classes, or ExCos, offered by students, for students. I took two this semester: one on storytelling, one on indigenous plants of Ohio. (I only meant to take one. But they were both so good.) In lieu of a post today, here is a selection from the journal I keep for class:


There might be another page on Friday, since I'll still be up to my eyeballs in obligations. Or maybe I'll post a picture of the poem I've been stenciling onto my wall. Possibilities, possibilities ...



By the way, if you'd like to see a much larger version, there's one here.

1 comment:

  1. Griff-
    The only - ONLY - reason that you do not have zillions of responses to these little masterpieces of yours is that the rest of us are intimidated into silence by your ability to be funny, insightful, observant, original, outlandish and just plain brilliant; and all at the same time.
    One of your silent admirers.
    Padre

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! (Comments are the best part of having a blog. No lie.)