Monday, January 24, 2011

Live on Oberlin Blogs and Chock-Full of Cookie Dough

I don't have a whole lot to say today, but I do have an exciting announcement: I'm live on the Oberlin Bloggers website! My personal site is here. From there you can navigate to individual entries, or use the links at the top to find other bloggers' entries about life, Oberlin, and life at Oberlin. I recommend it: it's a very cool group of people with good writing skills and a lot to say! Mom read a lot of blog last spring while we were deciding if Oberlin was the right place for me, especially Ma'ayan's and Eli's.

In other news, I found a wonderful egg-free chocolate chip cookie recipe online. Why egg-free? So you can eat the dough, of course! We used butter, so we ended up with very flat, creamy cookies. I just went to take a picture of the plateful of cookies, but there was only one left, so I ate it instead.

2 comments:

  1. I eat the cookie dough, regardless of eggs. Salmonella is for small children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies were DELICIOUS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! (Comments are the best part of having a blog. No lie.)