Friday, October 21, 2011

Home[work] Free

TO DO FOR FRIDAY: study for one exam
                                      mess around with one problem set
                                      complete and check one lab report
                                      write one thirty-source annotated bibliography

TO DO FOR SATURDAY: sleep
                                            take care of chickens
                                            laze around
                                            meet behind J-house at two to start working on the rain garden
                                            socialize
                                            sleep

FRIDAY NIGHT: a little bit euphoric. I cleaned my room after turning in my lab report, went and visited the Qremlin, made a newspaper hat, went to Keep for fudge; too late for description, reflection, but expect garden pictures tomorrow. (Today.)

1 comment:

  1. I was a little concerned about the forces with which you might be meddling when I read this:
    "meet behind J-house at two to start working on the rain"
    -- until I saw that my browser settings had kicked the additional word "garden" to the next line. Do you need cattail seeds? There are some here I could send. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! (Comments are the best part of having a blog. No lie.)